Christine Scott supports the team at Fulcrum Partners in their client engagement and development of strategic relationships. As the daughter of a 30-year insurance industry veteran, insurance-based financial solutions were dinner table discussions, inspiring Christine to put her business and marketing skills to work, helping Fulcrum Partners Orlando.
Previously, Christine worked as an account manager for Tews Company, facilitating strategic staffing solutions for client companies and ensuring exceptional customer service. Drawing on her entrepreneurial spirit and passion for business, in 2011, Christine became a Founding Leader of Stella & Dot. The multi-level-marketing opportunity allowed Christine to build and grow a profitable business while staying at home with her rambunctious young sons. During her four years in the company, she recruited over fifty new team members, who she trained and motivated in the launch of their own businesses.
- Previously a clinical consultant in outside sales for Athena Medical, where she increased regional sales by 200 percent in two years
- Six years of classroom teaching experience in Virginia Beach City Public Schools
- Former Trade Show Marketing Coordinator, Harmon Homes
- Former Media Buyer for Goldberg Marchesano Advertising Agency, Washington, DC
Degrees, Certifications, and Registrations
You can download photos for the Fulcrum Partners team and more information about Fulcrum Partners Executive Benefits Consultancy here: Authorized Image and Document Download
- Florida 2-15 Health & Life (Including Annuities & Variable Contracts)
- Series 6