Scott Cahill is a Managing Director of Fulcrum Partners Orlando and is one of the founders of Fulcrum Partners LLC. Over his more than 30-year career, he has specialized in the efficient design and funding of executive benefits for corporations and estate tax liabilities for wealthy families.
His expertise includes strategic integration of compensation and benefits for the top talent at client companies. The result is a comprehensive and effective total rewards structure. He also consults with medium to large private organizations on business succession and ownership transition challenges.
Scott is routinely engaged by organizations to design
- IRS Section 409(A) Plans
- Executive Life & Disability Income Programs that can reduce the risk components of Core Employer Group Plans and restore benefits lost to IRS or insurance carrier limitations
- Estate Tax Efficient Succession and Generational Planning Strategies
- Tax Efficient Hedging of Non-Qualified Plan Liabilities
Scott serves on the Advisory Board of the National Christian Foundation (Orlando) as he looks to see the city where he grew up and has now raised his own children become a generous, giving community. Scott and his family have been active participants and financial sponsors of the Luis Palau Association outreach to sponsor evangelical initiatives to encourage and equip cities around the globe.
Experience and Service
- Past Owner and Principal of James B. Greene & Associates, Inc. where he developed an extensive list of high profile clients throughout the southeast
- Central Florida Estate Planning Council, Member
- The Luis Palau Association, Chairman of the Board
- The National Christian Foundation/Orlando, Advisory Board Member
- Top of the Table, Member
Degrees, Certifications, and Registrations
- Association of Advanced Life Underwriting, Member
- University of South Florida, Bachelor of Science in Finance
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Scott Cahill is affiliated with Valmark Securities, Inc. Securities offered through Valmark Securities, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisory Services offered through Valmark Advisers, Inc. a SEC Registered Investment Advisor. 130 Springside Dr., Akron, OH 44333. 800-765-5201. Fulcrum Partners LLC is a separate entity from Valmark Securities, Inc. and Valmark Advisers, Inc.
A Personal Invitation from G. Scott Cahill to learn more about Fulcrum Partners Orlando
Read Predictability in Times of Uncertainty by Scott Cahill
Scott and Joanie Cahill
Committed to his faith, family, and community, Scott Cahill is a servant leader, sharing his time and talents in many ways, including these exceptional programs:
Luis Palau Association
Scott and his family have been active participants and financial supporters of the Luis Palau Association as sponsors of the city-serving evangelical outreach in the U.S. and around the world. You can read more about the Cahill’s commitment to the Luis Palau Association here: Creating Meaningful Change, Scott Cahill and What Does it Take to Change a City?
Rock Orlando, Inc.
Scott and his wife Joanie have played an active part in the start-up of the inner city church, Rock Orlando, Inc. This ministry serves the youth in Orange County Florida through Saturday afternoon events and worship.
National Christian Foundation/ Orlando
Scott is an Advisory Board Member for the National Christian Foundation/Orlando, as he loves to see the community in which he grew up become a generous giving place to live.
Palm Beach Atlantic University
Palm Beach Atlantic University (West Palm Beach, FL) is an interdenominational faith-based university offering liberal arts and selected professional studies while emphasizing character formation and a Christian worldview. Scott is a Member of the Board of Trustees. Describing his commitment, Scott says:
One of the many reasons I love Palm Beach Atlantic University is that they have chosen to build relationships through student service on mission trips rather than through the more traditional college Greek system.”
Contact Scott Cahill
O: 407.841.2480 C: 407.341.2480.
Email Scott Cahill of Fulcrum Partners: email@example.com.
VCard for Scott Cahill.
Connect with Scott Cahill on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/scottcahillfulcrumpartners
You can download photos for the Fulcrum Partners team and more information about Fulcrum Partners Executive Benefits Consultancy here: Authorized Image and Document Download
CA License #0H24135
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
Publications and PresentationsAttended, presented, and spoken to peer professionals in Compensation Consulting, Law, Accounting, and Insurance
- Fulcrum Partners Orlando Honored for Exemplary Executive Benefits Services (October 31, 2017)
- Creative efficiency: Scott is always looking for financial solutions to the benefits challenges his clients face, anticipating outcomes, and recommending adjustments
- All aspects of 409A Nonqualified Deferred Compensation Plans